Receive, Cry out, and Search!
(#219 from Suffer Well Devotional Series©)
If you commune with My still small voice… (1 Kings 19:12)
· You will understand the fear of Yahweh;
· You will understand what is right and just;
· Wisdom will enter your heart;
· Knowledge will be pleasant to your soul;
· Discretion will guard you;
· Understanding will save you from the ways of the wicked;
· Understanding will save you from the immoral woman;
· You will walk in the ways of righteousness and goodness;
· You will live in the land and remain in it;
· The wicked will be cut off from the earth;
· The treacherous will be uprooted from the earth.
Yes loved one, all of these things are promises; they are absolute guarantees. They are already done. Do you perceive? Do you want what is freely yours? I said these things are already done. So then, what is the key that opens the door so you can walk through to these promises? “If!”
1) If you receive My words and treasure My commands, and turn your ear to wisdom and apply your heart to understanding;
2) If you cry out for discernment and lift up your voice for understanding;
3) If you search for wisdom and understanding as if silver, and search for them as hidden treasures.
I ask these three things of you; and then all I have promised is yours. Receive, cry out, and search! My patterns will not change and their beauty is in their simplicity. It is an if—then pattern loved one. If you do what is commanded, then all that is promised is already yours. Test Me child; know Me.
So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it. (Isaiah 55:11) If you, then I loved one. The “then” is a guarantee; the only question is, “If?”