- About Us
- Nothing But The Facts!
- Our Passion
- Our Vision
- Meeting The Need
- Answering The Call
- Frequently Asked Questions
Nothing But The Facts!
To the best of our knowledge this website and our ministry mission is based strictly on the word of Our Creator as given to us through His Scriptures and revealed to us through study, prayer, faith and real life application.
It is our prayer that everyone will have a passion to know Yahweh more deeply and experience the joy of having a personal relationship with Him. We care for all brothers and sisters who have a desire to know Yahweh more.
Below is what Torah Life Ministries understands are the facts from Scripture pertaining to spiritual matters:
- Everyone that has a true passion to develop a close personal relationship with Yahweh, and to know Him, not just about Him, needs to study His word daily.
- The Scriptures should be read from front to back in order to fully understand the message. The scriptures should be read more than once so we never forget and always find clearer understanding.
- The most mistranslated and misunderstood topic in all Scripture is the word Torah. It does not mean law, it means Guidelines and Instructions of Our Creator Yahweh.
- The Torah (first books of Moses) is a comprehensive summary of Yahweh’s foundational guidelines and instructions. If our heart is truly with Him, obedience to the commands of the Torah will be our pleasure and focus.
- Our deepest passion in life should come down to how we can please Yahweh each day. The Scriptures reveal how to do that.
One is saved by confessing Yeshua as Messiah and THE ONLY way to Salvation. Keeping torah is an issue if blessings not salvation. However if one is truly saved they should have every desire to keep torah. Confessing Yeshua with our lips means nothing if our heart does not follow. The Scriptures tell us, our actions reveal our heart. Salvation can only come via the blood of Messiah Yeshua, however if our heart is truly with Messiah it should be reflected in our works and our life.
Yeshua as the ONLY doorway to salvation. There is no neutrality when it comes to Messiah. You are either for him or against him
There are certain issues of Scripture we have an uncompromising stand on.
- As commanded in Scripture if we study His word we come to the fact that the Seventh Day is the True Shabbat of Yahweh and the 7 major Feasts of YHWH (Passover, Feast of Unleavened Bread, Feast of First Fruits, Shavuot, Feast of Trumpets, Day of Atonement, and Sukkot) Should be observed by the Body of Messiah.
- Another fact of Scripture is the clean food laws of YHWH should be kept by all. Scripture affirms YHWH’s dietary food laws were not annulled in the Re-New Covenant, but remain for all believers.
“Here is my final conclusion: Fear Yahweh and obey his commands, for this is the duty of every person.” Ecclesiastes 12:13
Law versus Grace
Many Christians say they are saved by grace, so they no longer need to follow the law. This whole issue of law vs. grace has arisen because of a mistranslation of scripture.
In the original writings, the word ‘law’ as we know it was not there. Instead it said ‘Torah’. Many people think the word ‘Torah’ means ‘law’, but it doesn’t. It means ‘guidelines’ or ‘instructions’. The will of Yahweh should be the foundation of our faith. To keep his Torah on our heart and in our actions should mean everything to us.
Yeshua did not do away with the instructions and guidelines of Yahweh. He came to serve as an example for us about how to achieve His Father’s will. By our own strength, we cannot achieve perfection; but by His spirit, we can do all things in Him who strengthens us. Anytime we have not achieved His will, the blood of Yeshua carries us in those times we fall down, as long as our hearts and intentions are in the right place.
However, we are not healed by His stripes if we do not seek His will. If you want to have the blessing of health, follow the role model Yeshua set. That is why He is known as the Living Torah.
The word ‘Torah’ refers to the first five books of the Scriptures: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy. These books are the foundation of the Scriptures.
We also want to make it clear that no matter how much we are obedient to Yahweh’s Torah, salvation comes only by the blood of the Messiah Yeshua. However, we must always remember He gave us the Torah to remain safe, healthy, and be blessed. The more obedient we are to His Torah, the more blessings we will receive.
In the subsequent text and scriptures in this site, we have replaced the often misquoted word ‘law’ with ‘Torah’ as needed in order to clear up confusion.