RELIGIOUS EXEMPTIONS SERIES: PART 4
See the written instructions below the video.
RELIGIOUS EXEMPTIONS SERIES: PART 4 – THE PROOF IS IN THE ORIGIN
(Written by Harry Mihet at https://lc.org/)
The facts are indisputable: Each of the three COVID vaccines was either DEVELOPED from or TESTED on, fetal cell lines from aborted babies. (NOTE: I did NOT say “CONTAINS fetal cells,” and neither should you).
These are direct quotes from government publications:
“Johnson & Johnson did require the use of fetal cell cultures, specifically PER.C6, in order to produce and manufacture the vaccine.”
For the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, “Early in the development of mRNA vaccine technology, fetal cells were used for ‘proof of concept’ (to demonstrate how a cell could take up mRNA and produce the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein) or to characterize the SARS-CoV2 spike protein. … A cell line was used to test the efficiency of both vaccines.”
You will find these quotes in documents from many government bodies, including;
The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/media/Coronavirus/docs/vaccine/VaccineDevelopment_FetalCellLines.pdf
The North Dakota Department of Health
The Louisiana Department of Health
******* Here are FOUR important considerations about the COVID vaccines’ origin in abortion:
- The vaccines do NOT CONTAIN aborted fetal cells. Do not say to your employer or school that they do, because they will say that your religious objection is based on “misinformation” and deny it. Instead, the vaccines were DEVELOPED from, or TESTED with, fetal cell lines from aborted babies. There is a difference. Be sure you understand it.
- Just because the vaccines do not “CONTAIN” parts of murdered babies does NOT mean that you cannot object to them on religious grounds. Many people of faith believe that they cannot ingest or benefit from any product that has ANY connection to abortion. TESTING and DEVELOPING a product using cells from murdered babies can be just as objectionable as if the product CONTAINED the cells of those babies.
- Do not be alarmed when you read in the government publications linked above that pope so and so, and bishop such and such, and this church or that church have cconcluded that these vaccines are “morally acceptable,” either because they don’t “CONTAIN” parts of dead babies, or because the abortions from which the fetal cell lines were taken took place “a long time ago,” or because the vaccines can now be used for greater common good even though they originated with an evil act.
- Religious beliefs are PERSONAL. No government, bishop, pope, employer or school has the right to tell YOU how you should interpret Scripture, and what YOU should believe (see PART 2).
- There is no statute of limitations (or expiration date) on murder; if the fetal cell lines come from murdered babies (and they unquestionably do), then you are allowed to find them objectionable whether those murders took place yesterday, last year, or 40 years ago.
- It is indisputable that all three vaccines have their origin in abortion. Without the murder of the babies from which these fetal cell lines have been obtained, none of the three COVID vaccines would be here today. If YOU SINCERELY believe as a matter of religious conviction that this is wrong and that taking these vaccines would make you complicit in the abortions, then YOU are entitled to a religious exemption no matter what others may believe.
- Do not worry if you have previously taken the flu shot or other vaccines. That does NOT disqualify you from a religious exemption to the COVID vaccines.
- The flu shot does NOT have a connection to abortion; it is NOT DEVELOPED or TESTED using fetal cell lines from aborted babies.
- Many other vaccines do NOT have a connection to abortion.
- While you may have previously had a vaccine that is connected to abortion, it may have been in your childhood, when you didn’t have the same religious convictions, or when you didn’t have a say-so.
- Many employers or school religious exemption forms ask whether you object to ALL vaccines or just to COVID vaccines. A good response is (REMEMBER, PUT IT IN YOUR OWN WORDS – DO NOT CUT AND PASTE):
“I am opposed to all vaccines that have a connection to abortion, no matter how remote or close that connection may be. I would not accept any medical product or vaccine if I knew that it was developed or tested with cells from aborted babies.”